6.24.2009

Adam: Unsigned Model

Model: Adam Prudin
Photographer: Shaunbraxton.com
Lately I've really been getting into Photography. Nothing serious, just as a hobby. But my love for fashion, lead me to start taking pictures. I bought a Canon EOS Digital Rebel SLR camera on EBay, about a year ago, and I've been hooked ever since. I love using natural sunlight to shoot. Adam is the latest model that I shot. We shot in an area in Brooklyn by the Brooklyn Bridge, referred to as D.U.M.B.O. (Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass). I've shot there a few times. I mostly prefer to shoot guys. I photographed a girl once, and it was just too much drama with hair and makeup, etc. And to be completely honest the images came out horrible. But I mainly blame that on the "Bozo the Clown" makeup. Maybe one day I'll post them for a good laugh. See more of my photography work here: www.Modelmayhem.com/srbinc

No comments: