6.25.2009

Spring 2010: Dsquared²

I really loved the collection twin brothers Dean and Dan, put together for their Dsquared². Every season they have a theme. In the past I thought the themes were a bit kitschy. One season it would be Indy Race Car Driver, another season would be Hip Hop Rapper. This season the theme was somewhat of a camping theme. Think of a very stylish hipster boyscout camping in going camping in Milan. Even though the themes can seem kind of silly some seasons, the clothes are always very wearable, and not just for the purpose of the runway presentation.

1 comment:

Mother of Truth said...

Nice piece! I have followed Dsquared² loosely over the past couple of years and I agree that this season is one of their best. I like the camping motif...very versatile...i could see a variety of guys finding something appealing in this season's line. I think they deserved being noted.