6.18.2009

Kelis....Just Because

With all the Baby Mama/Divorce Drama surrounding Kelis & Nas this week, I started to reflect on Kelis and her music. Even though shes like 8 months pregnant, and looking a bit of a mess lately (and ever since she married Nas, in my opinion) I do love Kelis. And more importantly, I love her music. My top picks from the Kelis discography:

*Kelis Was Here Album:
Bossy feat. Too Short
Til The Wheels Fall Off
Trilogy
Like You

*Tasty Album:
Suga Honey Iced Tea
Glow
Millionaire Feat. Andre 3000

*Wanderland Album (Import only):
Popular Thug feat. Pusha T
Perfect Day

*Kaleidscope Album:
Good Stuff feat. Terrar
Caught Out There
Get Along With You
I Want Your Love

1 comment:

Brandon Marc said...

Sweet post on Kelis. I'm a huge fan as well. Too bad we didn't play some of her tracks during our shoot.