6.23.2009

.....my Mya mixtape

The other day a friend of mine was looking at my blog. And for the most part she seem to like it, exept for a few postings. Most notably my post on Mya. She doesn't care for her. I had to try and plead her case. But either your a fan or you're not. I guess that goes for any artist. So I told her I would make a mix CD for her, of some of Mya's lesser known music.

Mixtape List: in No Particular Order
  • Step -featuring Missy Elliott
  • Why you gotta look so good
  • Walk not a talka -featuring Snoop Dogg
  • I am
  • Ridin'
  • How you gonnna tell me
  • Fallen
  • Late
  • Must be the music
  • About my B.I. -Shawty Lo featuring Mya

1 comment:

Mother of Truth said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah....Mya to love or not to love.....I guess she's doing things in her own right...just not for me...I do feel she should try doing dance music..kylie minogue...lady ga ga...i think she would be quite sucessful going that route and drop the r&b etcetera