9.30.2008

U betta wurk, Ms. Banks!







Its been awhile since I've purchased V magazine. I usually put my money down for Vman magazine. (the male version) But for some reason I bought the big ol' V. This magazine is huge. It barely fits in my bag. I hesitated because it was it was sealed in plastic, and I hate taking a magazine home and being disapointed. I didn't even realize until I got home that it was Christy Turlington on the cover. Barely recognized her. But the highlight, that made the purchase worth it, amongst other things, was a really great layout with Tyra Banks. Doing her version of Mahogany. First the cover of September08 Harpers Bazaar, now this. Tyra needs to do more modeling. She can light up a page. I remember Tyra in her modeling hey day. Walking the runways on Oldham and Mizrahi. Shes legendary, and no one can't take that away. wurk!

No comments: