10.01.2008

Versace, Mizrahi, Liberace, oh my!



Versace Spring 09

I wouldn't ever refer to myself as a huge Versace fan. It's always beautiful gowns, always glamorous and sexy. But I'm never dying to see the collection each season, because I usually know to expect. Long, sometimes short, draped silk jersey dresses. Usually in a shade of hot pink or turquoise, and occasionally black. Last season they used some Yellow. The expected is always....well expected with Versace. and thats not really a bad thing. I mean they aren't trying to reinvent the wheel. They're just giving their customer what they want. For the Spring 09 collection, presented a few days ago in Milan, there were some pretty things to nibble on, but there were a few pieces that really caught my eye. Some really interesting prints, with a kaleidoscope of color. Love!

No comments: