8.17.2009

On the comeback trail....Mya: Beauty & The Streets Vol.1 Mixtape

I have the cover for Mya's upcoming mixtape, Beauty & The Streets Vol.1. The mixtape is due in stores September 29th. I like it. Its not ferosh, but I like it. I could do without the hoodie though.

Tracklisting
1. Intro By Go DJ Hi-C
2. I’m Back (feat. Slim Thug)
3. About My B.I. (feat. Shawty Lo)
4. Show Me Somethin’ (feat. Bun B)
5. Boss (feat. Z-Ro)
6. Ponytail (feat. Nicki Minaj)
7. Can’t Buy My Love
8. Control Freak (feat. Gator Mane)
9. Club Go Crazy (feat. Chamillionaire)
10. Now Or Lata (feat. Blo-Pop)
11. Manaholic
12. Go Hard Or Go Home
13. Full Service (feat. Trae)
14. The Only One
15. Work It Out
16. Black Out
*In other Mya news, she was just confirmed for the next season for Dancing with the Stars today. Thats pretty good news for her. I do not watch the show....ever. But I will check her out when it premieres September 21st.

No comments: