8.20.2009

Grey Vetiver by Tom Ford

Tom Ford is set to release his 3rd mens fragrance this Fall 2009. I'm a massive fan of Tom Ford's colognes. I own the first two releases Tom Ford for Men and Tom Ford Extreme. And he also created my all time favorite frangrance M7 by Yves Saint Laurent, when he was creative director there a few years ago. M7 is discontiued. So its pretty hard to find sometimes.  He tends to lean more toward musky scents. Which I love. I cannot stand Citrusy colognes. They are soooo 1990's....and they smell really cheap. Grey Vetiver's top note consist of Vetiver, which a long grassy plant used for its root oil. After some internet research, it has a scent of grasses, plants, and leaves. A perfect way to arouse the senses. I'm looking forward to this release.
*The 1.7 oz bottle (a frosted glass version of the iconic TF men’s fluted bottle) will be $85.00 and is set to be released September 2009. TomFord.com
Tom Ford's other 2 men's Fragrance release:

No comments: