10.17.2008

Mya, so sugary and spicy!




I have to say, I love Mya. She's one of the very few artist, I actually keep a look out for. Always rooting for her. Her last album, Liberation, was never released from Motown records. I believe it was only release digitally in Japan. But she's keepin it moving. Come December 3rd, she's releasing a new album in Japan called Sugar and Spice on Manhattan Records. Finally caught some brand new promotional images, including her album cover, and they are super fly. Hopefully more to come very soon. Her first single is called Paradise. Though I'm not feeling the song, I understand shes gearing it to a Japanese audience. Having travelled around Asia myself, I totally get it. I wish her the much success!
Check out the single here: http://www.myspace.com/manhattanrecords

Tracklisting:
1 Must Be The music
2 Paradise
3 Don't Be Shy
4 Shy Guy (Cover Song Of Diana King "Shy Guy")
5 Candy Factory
6 Ego Trippin
7 Let's Go To War Feat. Lil'Mama
8 Back To Disco
9 Sold On Your Love
10 One For You
11 Cry No More
12 Can't Buy My Love
13 Paradise -Remix- Feat. Sean Paul
14 Next Fallen

No comments: